4–7 December 2012 in Seattle, WA
Preliminary tweets by @RetoKromer
- The AMIA Conference Committee received a record number of proposals: Seattle (4–7 December) promises to be a terrific conference!
- Done the peer reviewing for next AMIA Conference (4–7 December in Seattle, WA). Consider attending!
- The preliminary programme with abstracts is now online. See you all in Seattle!
- Many useful workshops at #amia12 (3–4 Dec in Seattle, WA). E.g. «ffmpeg4archivists» by @dericed [Dave Rice] and @mistydemeo [Misty De Meo]
- Congrats! Yet not surprised. MT @dericed: Hey @mistydemeo ffmpeg4archivists is the first sell-out workshop of #amia12
- And with more #FFmpeg? I’m looking forward! RT @dericed: ffmpeg4archivists workshop at #amia12: Now with more archivists!
- The conference is around the corner! The programme can now be downloaded as a PDF file a
Preliminary tweets by @retoch
- Early bird registration ends on 30 October: AMIA Conference 2012 (4–7 December in Seattle, WA)
[sorry, dead link]
- We are very proud to be a returning sponsor to the AMIA Conference (4–7 December in Seattle, WA)
Tweets during the conference by @RetoKromer
- Seattle, here I come!
- Sleepless in Seattle by Nora Ephron (USA 1993) is a movie about jetlag.
- I really enjoyed the workshop on #ffmpeg: very useful and inspiring for me. Thanks a lot @dericed [Dave Rice] and @mistydemeo [Misty De Meo]!
- Projection of three 9.5 mm films at the Home Movie Day session – last one was #Dufaycolor. Kudos to Dino Everett!
- Indeed! RT @brittanclaire: «You absolutely need people who are trained in film to work in digital preservation.»
- Again: Dino Everett did it! Projection of 28 mm films during the session «A new look at old films». Living media archaeology.
- Grunge & flannel shirt
- I fully agree. RT @archive_alive [Teague Schneiter]: @AVGeeks [Skip Elsheimer] says «Sometimes the best solution is not the newest solution.»
- See you all next year for #amia13 (5–9 November 2013 in Richmond, Virginia)!
- I hope you have made it back home image and sound.